Cancellation Policy for countries outside the EU
J’aimestones® does not accept returns for Goods purchased from customers outside the EU, however in accordance with German law, all EU customers have a 14 day grace period. We appreciate your understanding.
Cancellation Policy for EU
Information about Cancellation Right, Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Form.
(1) Consumers are in general entitled to a cancellation right by law in case of the conclusion of a long-distance transaction, about which HOL will inform according to the legal model in the following. The exceptions to the cancellation right are described in paragraph (2). The model form of cancellation can be found in paragraph (3).
Cancellation Policy / Cancellation right
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without provision of any cause.
The cancellation period amounts to fourteen days beginning on the day on which you or a third person named by you, who is not a carrier, took the goods in possession. To exercise your cancellation right, you have to inform us (J´aimestones fine art jewellery, Ganghoferstrasse 33, 80339 Munich, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) by way of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, telefax, or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You are free to use the attached model cancellation form, however this is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the cancellation period it is sufficient to dispatch the notification concerning the exertion of the cancellation right before the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to refund you any and all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs resulting from your choice of a different kind of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days beginning on the day of receipt of your notice of cancellation at our premises. We will use the same method of payment for the refund, which you have used for the initial transaction unless there have been differing arrangements explicitly agreed with you, in no case you will be charged any fees concerning this refund.
We are entitled to refuse the refund until we regain the goods or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever point in time arrives earlier
You have to return or deliver the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days beginning on the day you notify us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you dispatch the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period.
You bear the immediate costs concerning the return of the goods.
You only have to account for any potential loss of value of the goods if the loss of value results from a handling of the goods not necessary concerning the examination of the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of Cancellation Policy.
(2) The cancellation right does not apply to contracts
- concerning the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or determination of the consumer is essential or which is unambiguously tailored to the personal necessities of the consumer,
- concerning the delivery of goods, which are not adapted for return due to reasons of health protection or hygiene or if those goods due to their characteristics have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
(3) With regard to the model cancellation form HOL informs according to the legal provision as follows:
Model Cancellation Form
(If you intend to cancel this contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
J´aimestones fine art jewellery
Synchronistory GmbH & Co KG
80339 Munich, Germany
Hereby I/we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*)
Concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the performance of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification on paper)
(*) Strike out if not appropriate